All on 4/All on 6
All on 4 / All on 6
Valdent Dental Clinic presents the future of implant placement treatment – revolutionary All on 4 and All on 6 methods which make it possible to get complete teeth replacements using 4 or 6 implants in a procedure that lasts only a couple of hours.
All on 4 and All on 6 methods allow creating an immediate temporary denture that stays fixed on the implants during their healing process. These methods make sure that patients with complete teeth loss or total prosthetic works get a fixed solution as soon as possible. They are also recommended for patients with loss of bone structure because it doesn’t require bone grafting. The procedures are based on a bridge which is fixed on the implants using screws and cylinders.
A couple of hours after the implant placement, the patient receives a temporary fixed denture which stays on the implants during their whole healing process (3-4 months). After the healing period, the procedure is finalized with a new, permanent denture which replaces the temporary one.
Advantages of All on 4 or All on 6 technology
- Decreased number of implants to only 4 or 6
- Temporary dentures and a fixed abutment are finished on the same
- Financially more affordable then other conventional methods
- Total chewing system reparation after only a few days
- Could be used with loss of bone structure
- No bone grafting and sinus lifting procedures
- Faster recovery
- Easy maintenance with high-standard oral hygiene
- Natural look and improved chewing system functions
- Presents a lifelong-term solution
- Provides a more stable feeling during eating and eliminates frustrations caused by prosthetic dentures .
- Taking into consideration that not everyone is suitable for these methods, dr. Tafra needs to perform a thorough examination after which he will lay out and explain all the possible options for each case individually.